After you have been injured in a car crash, someone has to pay your bills. That someone is generally YOU. It doesn’t matter whether you were at fault or if someone else caused your injuries, the legal responsibility to pay those bills is yours. So what do you do?
- Pay My Bills! Or, Brother Can You Spare a Dime, For Just a Little While?
- You Must Replace Your Car Seat After a Moderate or Severe Collision
- Dear Maryland, Please May I Sue You? Or, Rex Non Potest Peccare
- Health Insurance Liens: That’s Not a Get Well Card.
- What Does It Mean When A Driver Receives A Citation After A Collision?
- Car Accident Law on You Must Replace Your Car Seat After a Moderate or Severe Collision
- Craig Meyers on The Recent Court of Appeals Decision Regarding the Firefighter’s Rule: Now What?
- Mark Collins on The Recent Court of Appeals Decision Regarding the Firefighter’s Rule: Now What?
- Carole Hutcherson on About
- Craig Meyers on It’s a Fall and Injury, Not a Slip and Fall